Product Review - Caviar Repair Split Ends Mend
What is it? A dual action restorative treatment that repairs 93.3% of split ends just after one use
Who is it for? Women with all hair types who have damaged ends
- Mends & seals split ends, repairing 93.3% of damage
- Strengthens strands to prevent future breakage
- Controls frizz, leaving hair soft & smooth
- Absorbs instantly and doesn't weigh hair down
- Strand-Building Proteins: Fills in gaps & tears in the hair’s cuticle layer to restructure and strengthen hair to prevent future breakage
- Seasilk®: A blend of marine botanicals that provides exceptional moisture and helps repair damaged hair
- Age-Control Complex®: Addresses natural, chemical & environmental aging. Infused with Caviar Extract and Vitamin C to help smooth the hair shaft & increase shine
- Color Hold®: Proprietary technology locks in hair color brightness
- Enzymetherapy®: Transforms ingredients into a structure that the hair & follicle can easily absorb
Directions: Apply to towel-dried hair, focusing on the ends. Blow dry and style as usual. Can also be used on dry ends to smooth frizz and finish your style.
Cost - AED 187 - Available at leading luxury salons nationwide. You can also contact Beautylicious, who is the exclusive distributor of Alterna products here in the UAE.
Now the question you all have been thinking about... does it really work is your question??
The bottle has two tubes that give out two different serums in set proportions which I gently mixed on the fingers tips and applied to the hair. The Left side liquid seals split ends back together to strengthen the hair strand and Right side one smoothes the cuticle to reduce frizz & flyaways.
It has a nice subtle fragrance that lingers on and it also works well as a styling agent which gives a gel like feeling as it hardens a bit after application. As for split-ends, I don't have any, so I tried the product on my mom's hair and it did show some visible improvements, making the hair look even while giving it a clean finish.
If you have split ends, you can give this product a try.
Post a Comment
What do you think about this post? Love it? Hate it? Want to know more ? Or simply want to tell me about something totally unrelated? Go ahead leave a comment! :D